For instance, what information do we collect as soon as you sign up for our blogs, newsletters, or perhaps fill up an inquiry form?Information You Provide
As soon as you register on our website, you may be asked to enter the following personal information.
- Phone Number
While filling out an inquiry form or a feedback form, for instance, you’ll be asked to enter the above personal information. This information helps us to provide a personalized experience for our service. IP Address
The site may access your device’s location using your Internet Protocol (IP) address. This information helps us to follow your country’s data compliance regulations to their fullest. We may also use your IP address to determine the fastest route for your device to connect to our website. How do We Use Your Information?
The information, we collect from our visitors and clients is used in the following manner:
- To personalize the user experience by delivering the type of content and services as per your interests.
- To notify you regarding special offers on services via sending periodic emails.
- To send you reminders and confirmations as per your chosen services.
- To send you technical notices, updates, alerts and support messages.
- To respond to your queries, feedback, and comments to provide better customer service and support.
- To notify you of the latest services, offers, news posts, and blogs, which we think will interest you.
- To analyze and manage the activities with our content and website’s performance.
RV Technologies may try to contact you via emails, which may happen due to several reasons. For instance, when you subscribe to our newsletters, you may receive periodic emails regarding the content update.
Emails, which you’ll receive from RV Technologies will always contain a link in the footer, where you can unsubscribe altogether. You can also select your communication preferences using the same link. When do We Share and Disclose Your Information?
Our visitor’s privacy is our priority, and therefore, at every step, we make sure to protect it. We only share your personal information under one of the following circumstances. With your consent
When you allow RV Technologies to share your personal information. It may happen when you submit your information through our offers or services.
For instance, if you decide to fill out a query form, your name, email address, and company name will be collected by RV Technologies.
RV Technologies may also disclose your personal information when it is required to satisfy a law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. It may also happen when there needs to be an investigation carried out regarding violation of the Term of Use, or protect the rights, or safety of RV Technologies and its users. Preventing security frauds is yet another scenario where information disclosure may be required.Business transfers
If RV Technologies is involved in a merger, acquisition, or any form of transfer or sale of some or all of its business, we may share your personal information in connection with the transaction itself. What Security Measures We Take to Protect Visitor’s Information?
To protect your information, a regular scan is carried out for security breaches and vulnerabilities to make your visit as safe as possible. We also use SSL certification to make sure that your every transaction is safe and secured.
Google Ad Policies
We use Google AdSense to advertise on our website. Google’s ads are always displayed as per the Google Advertising Principles. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
Remarketing with Google AdSense
Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies and third-party cookies together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they visit our website.
How Can You Opt Out?
In case you want to set preferences to Google displaying ads to you, you can visit the Google ad setting page. You can also permanently opt out by adding the Google Analytics Opt-out browser add-on. Do Not Track Signals
We honor Do Not Track Signals, and once we receive a Do Not Track Signal, we do not use advertising at all.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
COPPA was created in 2000 to regulate how websites and online assets could gather information from children.
The goal of COPPA is to prevent online marketers from targeting children with deceptive campaigns that extract personal information from children. However, COPPA tries to succeed on this front without overly regulating the internet or suppressing online innovation or business.
COPPA also requires commercial website operators and online services to obtain verifiable consent from the children’s parents before collecting, using, or disclosing children’s information.
Parents are put in control for the collection of personal information from children under 13. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which states what operations websites and online services should do to protect children’s privacy and safety online. Furthermore, we do not advertise to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
To be in line with the Fair Information Practices law, we’ll take the following actions as soon as a data breach occurs.
- We will notify the user via an email regarding the same within one business day.
- We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that every individual has a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to follow the law itself. Individuals also have all the resources to trigger a legal investigation against data processors.CAN-SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM act is a law which establishes guidelines for sending commercial emails, and allows the users to stop the emails which are being sent to them. Failure to do so is considered as a violation and penalties may apply.
To be in accordance with CAN-SPAM we agree to the following:
- We never send misleading subjects through our emails.
- We include the physical address of our office headquarters.
- In case of an opt-out/Do Not Track signal, we make sure, the user does not receive emails from us at all.
- We attach a link at the end of every email from where the user can unsubscribe. Contact Us
In case you have any queries regarding the privacy policies, feel free to contact us using the following information.
11 Balin Cres, Brampton ON,
L6X 0V5, Canada,